If you are a carpenter or woodworker, you must have a range of SAWS in your arsenal. Not only do you need a saw for professional reasons, but you should have some essential lightweight saws for your household works. There are a wide variety of saws on the market and you don’t know which saws are the most convenient, safe, and effective, and make the most precise cuts. Figuring out the right tool for the right task is quite a daunting task.
If you don’t want to get your head around this, you can trust us as we have extensively tested and analyzed a wide variety of cutting machinery from a lot of quality hand saws to many different types of power saws. Whether you want saws that make straight cuts, curved cuts, or patterns, here we are reviewing the most effective, affordable, and easy-to-use craftsman table saw model numbers with which you can easily get your job done and you will eventually get satisfied with whatever you are doing.
Craftsman 315 Model Series 10″ Belt Drive Table Saw Handwheel Handle Crank 12mm Bore Tilt or Elevation Shaft. (Please See Model List)
- This handwheel is for Craftsman Belt Drive Table Saw Models 315.228310, 315.228390, 315.228410, 315.228490, 315.228510, 315.228590, 315.228930, and 315.248200. It will not fit any models not listed..
- 4 1/2″ Diameter Handwheel with a 12mm Bore, Fts 12mm round or “D” shaped shafts and attaches with a set screw. Used on the blade elevation and tilt shafts.
- This handwheel attaches differently than the original. The attachment method is detailed in the last three photos
- Replaces Sears Part Numbers: 979918-001, 979918-02 & 977227-002
Table Saw Switch Replacement Compatible with Ryobi and Craftsman, Safety Power Tool Switch,Paddle On/Off Switch for Table Saw 125v
- ✅ 【 TABLE SAW SWITCH】: The Paddle Switch for Table Saw,compatible with most Craftsman and Ryobi Table Saws. Note,it’s not created or sold by Craftsman/Ryobi.
- ✅ 【 FUNCTION】:Removalbe safety key to lock the switch prevents from accidental operations.Large paddle for emergency stop.
- ✅ 【 PREMIUM QUALITY】: This safety locking switch is made of high quality durable plastic.They are approved by UL, TUV, CSA, CE, ETL standards and they fit most of the power tools on the market.
- The product is not sponsored or endorsed by Ryobi,Craftsman
Arbor Bearing Rebuild Kit Sears Craftsman 10″ Belt Drive Table Saw 820015 113.xxxx
- Sears Craftsman 10″, Belt Drive, Table Saw Arbor Bearing Kit. Fit most 113.xxxxxx model series saws.
- Bearings are 5/8″ ID, 35mm OD, and 11mm wide. These bearings have dual rubber seals same as the original bearings on later model saws.
HQRP On-Off Toggle Switch Works with Dewalt, Rockwell, Hitachi, Reliant, Performax, Dayton, Jet, Craftsman OR90037 OR9OO37 0R90037 Power Tools Planer Band Saw Drill Press Table Saw Grinder Sander
- HQRP® On-Off Toggle Switch; 20A 125V; 12A 250V;
- This Switch Will Snap Into a 7/8″ x 1.5″ Opening;
- This Part Replaces Part #: 901801, 1344600, 400060680002, 903981, 1343759, 489105-00, 46023, OR90037, 438010170141; Voltage: 125/250V; Amperage: 20/12A; 200 Days warranty!
- Compatible with: Dewalt, Rockwell, Hitachi, Reliant, Performax, Dayton, Jet, Craftsman OR90037 OR9OO37 0R90037, Harbor Freight, Grizzly, Northern Tool, Powermatic, Ryobi BD46023 J-9301 E156275, Delta 489105-00 11-900 11-950 11-980 11-985 11-990 14-040 17-900 DP400 DP300L 17-950L Drill Press, 34-670 36-600 36-977 36-978 36-980 36-981 TS200LS 36-982 BS100 BS220LS SM200L SM400 TS200 TS220LS TS300 TS350 22-540 23-655 23-675 28-150 28-195 28-560 31-325 36-977 36-978 36-979 36-980 36-981
- 36-982 37-275X 37-380 46-715 31-120 31-250 31-252 31-255X 31-340 31-460 31-695 31-750 31-780 SA350 SA446 SM500 Sander, 22-540 22-560 22-565 22-580 Planer, Ryobi 080900062530 BD46023 080900062522 BD4600 BD4601 BD4601G Sander, Black and Decker Power Tools, BDSA100 Sander, SM300 Drill Press, Power Tools Planer Band Saw Drill Press Table Saw Grinder Sander;
HAKATOP SW7B On-Off Toggle Switch 2 Prong for Delta, Aftermarket Replaces Parts Ryobi Table Saws Drill Press Delta 489105-00 46023 Switch
- 【Specifications:】Voltage: 125 250V Amperage: 20 12A Terminals: Two
- 【Compatible with:】On-Off Toggle Switch replaces Delta 489105-00, 1343758 (Optional Lock).On-Off Toggle Switch replaces Compatible with Delta 489105-00, 1343758 (Optional Lock)
- 【Part Replaces Part:】 901801, 1344600, 400060680002, 903981, 1343759, 489105-00, 46023, OR90037, 438010170141
- 【Replace for Delta following Models:】11-900 11-950 11-980 11-985 11-990 14-040 14-070 14-600 14-650 17-900 17-950L 22-540 22-560 22-565 22-580 23-655 23-675 28-150 28-195 28-560 31-120 31-250 31-252 31-255X 31-300 31-325 31-340 31-460 31-695 31-750 31-780 34-670 34-710 36-380 36-426 36-430
- 【Compatible with Delta following Models: 】36-431 36-440 36-441 36-444 36-445 36-600 36-977 36-978 36-979 36-980 36-981 36-982 37-275X 37-380 46-715 46-755X BS100 BS220LS DP300L DP400 GR275 GR450 JT160 JT360 LA200 RS830 SA180 SA350 SA350K SA446 SH100 SM200L SM400 SM500 SS350LS TP305 TS200 TS200LS TS220LS TS300 TS350
SW7A Table Saw On-Off Toggle Switch For Delta, Ryobi and Craftsman Workbench Switch Replacement Part
- New SW7A On-Off toggle switch Replacement Part
- Replaces Part #: 46023, 489105-00, 1343759, OR90037, 400060680002, 438010170140
- The Toggle Switch is suitable for openings of 7/8″ x 1.5″
- Toggle Switch Specification: 20A 125V OR 12A 250V
Thaekuns Sears Craftsman Motor Armature Bearing Set for 137.XXXXXX Series Motorized Table Saws,RM870 RM871 & RM872 Motors
- ⭐ Brand New – Unused Part
- ⭐The outboard bearing has a 30mm OD, 10mm ID, and is 9mm wide. The inboard bearing has a 32mm OD, 12mm ID, and is 10mm wide
- ⭐These will fit the following models: 137.218240, 137.218020, 137.218780, 137.248830, 137.218040, 137.218041, 137.218101, 137.272220, 137.248850, 137.218100, 137.212920, 137.248250, 137.285540, 137.218251, 137.218010, 137.218030, 137.218250, 137.248101, 137.375630, 137.248100, 137.212150, 137.248840, 137.271140, 137.271180, 137.232040, 137.228010, 137.248481, 137.248880, 137.248480
- ⭐Double Seal Effectively Saves Grease and Prevent Impurities From Entering.
- ⭐Number of Pack: 2 Pcs Motor Armature Bearing
The Complete Book of Woodworking: Step-by-Step Guide to Essential Woodworking Skills, Techniques, Tools and Tips (Landauer) Over 40 Easy-to-Follow Projects and Plans, 200+ Photos, and Carpentry Basics
- Used Book in Good Condition
SW7B Aftermarket On-Off Table Saw Switch for Ryobi, Delta 489105-00, 1343758 Toggle Switch
- Compatible with: On-Off Toggle Switch replaces Delta 489105-00, 1343758 (Optional Lock)
- Replacement: SW7B On-Off Toggle Switch For DELTA, BLACK & DECKER, PORTER CABLE, RYOBI
- Replaces Part: 901801, 1344600, 400060680002, 903981, 1343759, 489105-00, 46023, OR90037, 438010170141
- Specifications: Voltage: 125/250V, Amperage: 20/12A
- Replace for Delta following Models: 11-900 11-950 11-980 11-985 11-990 14-040 14-070 14-600 14-650 17-900 17-950L 22-540 22-560 22-565 22-580 23-655 23-675 28-150 28-195 28-560 31-120 31-250 31-252 31-255X 31-300 31-325 31-340 31-460 31-695 31-750 31-780 34-670 34-710 36-380 36-426 36-430
Saws are expensive and most people are afraid of this fact. We successfully enlisted a few craftsman table saw model numbers that are not only great for efficiency and precision, but they are the most affordable and budget-friendly saws you will ever get. Moreover, these saws can get your job done more quickly than any ordinary saws you will find on the market. Some are even portable and compact which can be easily brought to the Jobsite. Choosing the right craftsman table saw model numbers takes all the efforts and hard work, we have done it all for you. Check out the saws that we have chosen for you.
Before buying any typical saw, one must look for some facts to find the most perfect saw of his kind. Because when you are alone searching for a saw, chances are really high that you can get deceived by not knowing some important information. If you have that information beforehand, things can be easy for you to find the best craftsman table saw model numbers of your kind. Here are some factors to consider before buying the best craftsman table saw model numbers.
All the saws are not made equal and which saw you need is determined by the task you do. However, some saws are versatile that can be used for multiple applications. Here in this guide of the best craftsman table saw model numbers , we have recommended the saws with which you can make straight cuts and angular cuts as well. Below are some types of saws which are used for specific purposes
1. Circular saw:
These saws are used to cut materials at different angles. This type of saws is popular because they can be easily transported to different construction sites. They are also compatible with different blades. So you can set different types of blades in the saw which can cut through distinct materials from wood to stone to ceramics.
2. Miter saw:
These saws are equivalent to circular saws but specially designed to make precise angular cuts, notable for miter joints.
Jigsaws are used to make both straight and circular cuts.
Stationary saws can make cuts in a range of materials from woods to plastic to pipe. This tool also makes less noise which is suitable for residential areas. However, the disadvantages are this saw can’t make deep cutting and is not portable to the construction sites
5. Hand saw:
Hand saws are guided by the hand of the users, using the force of hand to power it. These saws are not powered by electricity , gas or any power sources. These are suitable for DIYs and small household tasks. There are different types of hand saw with many of them suitable for a variety of tasks.
Safety is a major concern while using a saw, especially if you are not a professional. Some saws are complex and therefore need expertise to use while others are very simple. When you use a saw, there are risks of kickback and mistakenly guiding the hand towards blade which cause serious injuries. That’s why these saws are becoming more popular amongst the carpenters and woodworker as these are more safe to use such as stationary saw. The best craftsman table saw model numbers we have selected are well analyzed based on the safety issue.
Different saws are powered using distinct power sources such as gasoline, electric and battery-powered. The task will decide which power you need, The most powerful saws are gasoline-fueled. As a rule of thumb, we can suggest that if you do it indoors, then opt for an electric corded saw. If you do work outdoors, pick a battery powered saw.
Sawdust collection system
Some saws are featured with a special vacuum cleaner which sucks all the dust particles. If you are very health concerned and want to keep your workplace clean, you can choose a saw with sawdust collection system
Saw can be very expensive based on its features and applications . However, if you try a little bit, you can find a saw within your budget that is perfect for your needs. We consider the price and affordability while recommending the best craftsman table saw model numbers.
The product quality is another important aspect to consider while choosing the right Saw. The smooth start, the trajectory of movement , having option for emergency shutdown and minimum safety standards are some features to look for before picking a specific one. In our best craftsman table saw model numbers, we have thoroughly checked these things
We have implement artificial intelligence to test and analyze thousands of products. After scrutinizing every aspect of the product from availability to precision to affordability , they provide us with a handful of best products which are most suitable for most of our readers. I hope this article about the best craftsman table saw model numbers will help you to pick the right saw whether you are looking for outdoor construction work or trimming a big tree or simple indoor household task.